1969 bucket seat bumpers

-

Steven190

Reaction score
I have a question about the seats in my 69 Dart bucket seats.

Are there bumpers for the seat backs, if so on which half are they mounted and location. Any pictures?

Also has anyone used the seat mounting pads between the seat and floor?

Are there bumpers for the seat backs, if so on which half are they mounted and location. Any pictures?

I would think your dart is the same as my barracuda. On my barracuda there was a round black disk between the seat & the floor. They go on the seat bolts. My seats didn't have any bumpers on the seat backs

Thanks

I do not remember if there was any bumpers on the seat backs. I don't want to start probing the seat to find the hole, if there are not any bumpers.

Here is a before recover picture of my '69s. The only bumper on them is the stop pin. Nothing was between the seat back bottom and the seat bottom top other than the vinyl and thin fabric under it.
I omitted the four standard thick spacers under the front four seat track studs and replaced them with thinner nylon washers to tip the seats up a bit.
Seat0.gif

-
Back