-
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbodart68

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a real deal 1969 Charger R/T. This car started out life as a Y2 yellow 440 4 barrell 727 Torqueflite automatic. Here is a chance to own a legendary Mopar for a bargain. This Charger is a roller that has no engine, trans, or interior. What you see in the pictures is what you get. I received this car in trade for another car. I haven’t owned this car very long and I am just looking to get my money out of it. This car just left the body shop where is received a new trunk floor, extensions, quarters, and a drivers side front floor. This car is clean and ready for paint. The front suspension has been powder coated and has some new parts. It will need a few more parts to make the front suspension complete. The 8 ¾ rear is all accounted for with the proper leaf springs. The front also has factory disc brakes. You will save thousands on sheet metal repair by buying this one already done!!The fender tag and broadcast sheet are missing. This car would be perfect as a blank canvas for your dream R/T Charger. Any questions? Please PM me. The car is in Orange County Ca and the asking price is 12K OBO. I have a clean Ca title for it. Thanks FABO.

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

For more pictures, click
http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss173/moparchris360/1969ChargerRT/?start=all

Wow someone put primer on it with the bumpers on...What up with the rust?

No rust. There is some surface rust on the passenger fender since it needs some more attention. Please go back and read the ad before you comment. The bumpers grill and tail lights were removed when it was primered.

I am not sure, but your right they are missing. I will take a closer look when I head up to the shop today.
take a quick peek inside the tail panel and see if the holes were just mudded over. im sure you know where to look for the sequence numbers on the car, if you dont, core support, trunk rail lip, package tray. also take note if the sail panel charger emblem holes have been filled, im sure they were studded badges for 69

take a quick peek inside the tail panel and see if the holes were just mudded over. im sure you know where to look for the sequence numbers on the car, if you dont, core support, trunk rail lip, package tray. also take note if the sail panel charger emblem holes have been filled, im sure they were studded badges for 69

Yeah the holes are there. I checked today. All the hiddens VINS match and I will post pics later tonight.

I'd love to take it on but I'm in on another Charger and I'm pushing my luck with my Dart.

Lowering the price. $10k buys it! Also here are the hidden VIN pics I promised.

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 2,089
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 2,053
No rust. There is some surface rust on the passenger fender since it needs some more attention. Please go back and read the ad before you comment. The bumpers grill and tail lights were removed when it was primered.
maybe he was referring to the part where you said 'ready for paint':dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back