1969 Cuda A57 4 speed Whats it worth ?

-
Also have this barracuda, was told it is a 64 1/2 but I don't know enough about these cars. I have no interest but was told it is fairly rare car has been in storage since 1979 273 Comando, power steering, air conditioned and power brakes.,red car black interior want to sell it or maybe part it out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 203
Also have this barracuda, was told it is a 64 1/2 but I don't know enough about these cars. I have no interest but was told it is fairly rare car has been in storage since 1979 273 Comando, power steering, air conditioned and power brakes.,red car black interior want to sell it or maybe part it out

In order for that car to have an original commando motor, it would have to be a 65! One quick pic of the dash would identify the year for you!!

I want to thank everyone for adding there comments and trying to be helpful. I flew from PA to Florida to see this car. The asking price is $25,500. After looking at the car, it was not all that I hoped for. However, the car is the real deal. I offered the owner $ 18,000. Its a shame the car was not in better condition, because I really wanted the car. If anyone has any questions about the car you can PM me. I spent half a day looking at it.

Yea. 25k is way too much. 18k seems pretty stout. I'm with davescuda assessment.

What was the rust situation. Looks like lower quarters and trunk extensions. Was it up into the wheel lip and outer wheelhouse? Was the trunk rusted?

Davescuda, was this car for sale in last 5 years or so before? Like in northeast sometime?

I just want to tell everyone that I am the owner of this car as you all can see. Although Lou is a very nice individual. I must say he tried very hard to tell me my car was only worth 7 to 9,000 dollars. Other than the minor rust issues for an A body of this age the only thing that he tried to tell that was incorrect was the spacer between the fan blade and water pump. I welcome anyone to come look at the car if they have any interest and see for your self before actually taking the word of someone who didn't go home with it. Only because that advice could go two ways. He thought he was going home with it. And he did come all the way up to 18,000. There are a lot of parts that go with this car and the parts on the car are very good and definitely could be sold. If car doesn't sell in the next month it will be put on rotisserie and I will be posting pics on the forum in the fall .

PS. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE DETAILED PICS OF THIS CAR AND CONDITION PLEASE DONT HESITATE ASK AND YOU CAN JUDGE YOURSELF. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INPUT

I just want to tell everyone that I am the owner of this car as you all can see. Although Lou is a very nice individual. I must say he tried very hard to tell me my car was only worth 7 to 9,000 dollars. Other than the minor rust issues for an A body of this age the only thing that he tried to tell that was incorrect was the spacer between the fan blade and water pump. I welcome anyone to come look at the car if they have any interest and see for your self before actually taking the word of someone who didn't go home with it. Only because that advice could go two ways. He thought he was going home with it. And he did come all the way up to 18,000. There are a lot of parts that go with this car and the parts on the car are very good and definitely could be sold. If car doesn't sell in the next month it will be put on rotisserie and I will be posting pics on the forum in the fall .

PS. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE DETAILED PICS OF THIS CAR AND CONDITION PLEASE DONT HESITATE ASK AND YOU CAN JUDGE YOURSELF. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INPUT

If the car is for sale,
Why don't you post in the for sale section and post a lot pictures, the more you post the less question you will have to deal with. So I would post the underneath, all the rust issues and the filler it has. Looks like its bin repaint and stripes deleted for some reason. Nice car good luck with the sale.

thats one awesome and rare cuda for sure that is worth restoring. Like many of us, the idea of paying 25k, then another 25-40k in a resto, even with it being such a nice car to start with, the final finished value doesn't justify the cost.

My A12, all numbers, RR, was in very similar condition when I got it, needing minor rust repair, as it was an Oklahoma car, original interior, engine freshly rebuilt with receipts, then stored for 20 years unfinished. Still, restoration costs, with me doing nearly everything but body and paint, 40k.

Sometimes, a car like the Cuda is more valuable left original, but keeping it road ready and just enjoying it. If my A12 had not been primed all over, thats what I would have done. Put the engine back in it, restore brakes and interior, polished the paint to make it presentable, and enjoy it.

selling it certainly wont be a question , how much required to let it roll out of the driveway is certainly another ....

big block a body , 4 speed , console .....you've got a keeper imo

-
Back