1969 Dodge Dart GTS Steering Wheel

-

Bush

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a question on a 69 GTS Dart. Did every GTS dart have the wood grain steering wheel? I'm looking at one that claims to be all matching numbers but it has the regular black steering wheel. I kinda figured this to be a flag but I don't want to insult the guy buy questioning if it's a real GTS. I had a 69 GTS years ago and it did have the wood grain wheel so I'm a little confused. I have no doubts there are some serious MOPAR guys on here that can aswer this question. Thank you

Hey guys,

I have a question on a 69 GTS Dart. Did every GTS dart have the wood grain steering wheel? I'm looking at one that claims to be all matching numbers but it has the regular black steering wheel. I kinda figured this to be a flag but I don't want to insult the guy buy questioning if it's a real GTS. I had a 69 GTS years ago and it did have the wood grain wheel so I'm a little confused. I have no doubts there are some serious MOPAR guys on here that can aswer this question. Thank you

The standard wheel was three spoke with a partial horn ring. The wood-grain was optional. The only wheel that wasn't optional is with just the center horn button.

Wood wheel was an option.

But that's really beside the point. To find out if it's a real GTS/# matching car, you need to look at the numbers, not the steering wheel.

-
Back