1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
Whenever I take the Cuda to the track after a long layoff, I will make an 1/8 mile pass. If everything feels right, I will run to the 1000' mark - if it's all good after that I make a full pass. I don't like a full hard pass right off the bat....
Sounds like a good plan............. :thumbsup:

Hold it on the rev limiter and slide your foot off the clutch pedal and hold on..... :lol:
2neslp.jpg

I'll be the conservative one here. My guess is 12.68 off the trailer.
I guessed that because it was what my 9 second SuperStock ran on the very first pass I made with it.... Spun the tires and I had to pedal it half way down the track. lol

I am sticking with my just under 11 bid. I think he will leave soft eating up real estate but then the rpm’s go up he bangs 2nd and rides it to the end. Doesn’t make it to third. Comes in just under 11! But frankly who cares if he comes in at twenty! Coolest rig on the track as previously stated above! I am beyond jealous! Just a super cool story start to finish!

I am sticking with my just under 11 bid. I think he will leave soft eating up real estate but then the rpm’s go up he bangs 2nd and rides it to the end. Doesn’t make it to third. Comes in just under 11! But frankly who cares if he comes in at twenty! Coolest rig on the track as previously stated above! I am beyond jealous! Just a super cool story start to finish!
Thanks, John! The plan is definitely leave soft the first time around.....................:thumbsup:

I'll take a shot at an 11.04 first full pass.
I suggest you bring along an extra pair of shorts too!

Must be getting real close to the maiden voyage now.

-
Back