1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-

Absolutely! I am in NC and an hour early so getting some breakfast

IMG_0631.jpeg

It's the day we have all been waiting for. I know you are excited sir. Enjoy the moment - events like these don't come around very often.....

I can only imagine the excitement you are feeling right now. I have followed it from the beginning and you have done an excellent job with posting your progress. You were truly blessed to find Sean and have him do all the work! Now enjoy it and be safe, Joe

Good luck can't wait!!!
The cops in our town would block the street off for you to smoke um down.
When I just got my 500 Stroker hardtop done obnoxiously loud with race mufflers I had to stop for a detail cop directing traffic. He waved me over to the side. I'm ready to get my balls busted and he says what is this car, sounds frigging awesome.

Good luck can't wait!!!

When I just got my 500 Stroker hardtop done obnoxiously loud with race mufflers I had to stop for a detail cop directing traffic. He waved me over to the side. I'm ready to get my balls busted and he says what is this car, sounds frigging awesome.
Yup. I love it out here in the country. All the Sheriff deputies are car guys....and gals and all the Gray police are the same. When I first got the 400 in my Ford truck, Gladys, and drove it into town, one of the Lieutenants followed us to the grocery store and asked me if I wanted to sell it. lol They always wave at us when we drive Vixen into town. too. lol Cool small towns are awesome.

-
Back