1969 valiant steering wheel

-

Sam_318

Reaction score
hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can help figure out which steering wheel I have it's on a 1969 plymouth valiant it appeared to be mostly original the steering wheel has Cracks and I plan on fixing it but I wanna know if it's the steering wheel I like before I do that the first picture is the steering wheel I have the one from norms is what I'm hoping it is the one in the middle is what appears to be original to 1969 valiants is the center horn piece interchangeable on either?
Thanks
Sam

20221214_141432.jpg

41593942954_e1c4782b0b_b.jpg

Screenshot_20221214_114807_eBay.jpg

I am going with the center picture, that's the Deluxe wheel, but I am not a Plymouth authority. I had one on my '69 Dart, before I found the correct one. Still have it.

I am going with the center picture, that's the Deluxe wheel, but I am not a Plymouth authority. I had one on my '69 Dart, before I found the correct one. Still have it.

So it's interchangeable?
I know I've seen the norms steering wheel on darts is that the horn piece you change it too?

hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can help figure out which steering wheel I have it's on a 1969 plymouth valiant it appeared to be mostly original the steering wheel has Cracks and I plan on fixing it but I wanna know if it's the steering wheel I like before I do that the first picture is the steering wheel I have the one from norms is what I'm hoping it is the one in the middle is what appears to be original to 1969 valiants is the center horn piece interchangeable on either?
Thanks
Sam

View attachment 1716022461

View attachment 1716022462

View attachment 1716022463
I have a 69 Valiant Signet and it is the bottom picture. They might be interchangeable.

My 68 Valiant Signet is like the bottom one but black center, I want the chrome one now, probably depends on your trim level and what option they had available.

I believe the center one is correct for '69 . Also believe it would have been an upgrade as it definitely was in a '69 dart.

-
Back