-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
The following items were all removed from the above mentioned vehicle, and are offered for sale as is.
Harmonic dampner
Crank shaft pulley
Water pump pulley
Hood catch bar
Windshield washer bottle
Rt parking light harness
Windshield sprayer assembly
Wiper linkage arms
Dash speaker mount
Lt fresh air box
Lt door window track
Lt door regulator assembly
Dome light and wiring
Complete rear light harness
Starter motor
Small bolt pattern stock steel wheel with excellent tire (3 available)
ALL OF THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE $10 each, 2 for $15, or 3 for $20, or ALL FOR $65. I will ship an item(s) in US for $15, but not the wheels.

Also avaiilable is a factory small bolt pattern front disc brake assembly complete with control arms, and with a factory sway bar. $500 firm. Prefer local pickup, near SF, CA.

And finally, a decent set of small bolt pattert rallye wheels, with trim rings and center caps. $400 firm. Prefer local pickup, near SF, CA.

THANK YOU!

see pic

Attachments

• Copy of mopar stuff.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 722
more pics

Attachments

• Copy of brakes.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 706
  • Copy of rallyes.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 720
  • rallye.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 707
Do you still have this car/shell? Please PM me if you still have the body. Thanks Jeff

I had sent you a message about the pulleys i was looking for the double lower crank pulley and the single water pump pulley for a small block with power steering.....after i thought about it whad do you have in the wiper assembly stuff.....someone took the wiper stuff out of my car and i'm not even sure there is a wiper switch in the car.....let me know what you have.....thanks webby.

looking for the proper fan shroud bolts if those are there and in good condition,,,please send pics if you can so I can verify they are correct.....mine were seized and because they are so small they all broke except one that warped on its way out any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back