Not open for further replies.

duster1

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1970 duster 340 4speed, located in Muskegon Michigan. Asking price is 25,000, cash or certified check only. First off I really don't want to sell this car, but because of certain financial obligations it has to go. This duster came from west Texas in 2006 and wasn't all rusted out. It has had a full rotisserie restoration and was repainted its original violet color. I chose the 71 blacked out hood paint scheme, cause I like it and since the car doesn't have the original drivetrain who cares. The trunk pan was replaced due to spare wheel well damage and so were the quarters. The frame rails and floors are solid originals. The rear springs were inboarded and it was minitubbed, it looks factory. The person who did the body has been restoring mopars since childhood and it shows. The rear is a 741 8 3/4 suregrip that has been backbraced, it still needs big bolt axles to match the front big bolt rotors. The front suspension is all new and it has tubular front a arms. It also comes with a 1970 dated 340 with j heads that needs rebuilt. I also have a set of bucket seats,rear seat,new gas tank,heater box and a lot of other parts to help finish.
Major things still needed are: rally gages, transmission, weatherstriping, glass, doorhandles, doorpanels, carpet, grille, rear brake drums and so on. I know my price seems high but I have about double that into it, its a car thing you either get it or you don't.

Thanks for looking, have a good day!

Attachments

• car 1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 597
  • car 90.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 610
  • Car 45.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 585
  • Car 42.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 598
  • Car 41.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 611
  • Car 8.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 616
  • Car 7.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 605
  • Car 3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 594
  • Car 2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 591
thanks. honestly i never checked the code, i was told it was a three speed from the factory. no it wasn't converted, it has a perfect never cut shift tunnel.

Is this the one that was on the trailer at the downtown grand haven show last summer. If so it looked great

A pic of the fender tag that can be read will tell alot about the car. A good friend of mine bought a 70 plumb crazy 4 gear duster in the 80s. He still has the car and as he got older he got sick of shifting and the attention the purple got so he has now painted the car white and put a 727 in it. He kept the original tranny and engine. Been trying to buy it, only get laughed @

yea your right i will remove the fender tag and take a better picture. thanks

your totally right,i was lucky any of my pictures showed up. unfortunately computers aren't my strong point. will get help loading bigger and better pictures soon. thanks

Yes, thats the car done at City auto body, they are currently doing the 70 i picked up from Louis. I can say this car is done right and looks beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back