Status
Not open for further replies.

ME340

ME340
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
owned since 1993, always stored, not a drop of rain, since i bought it, bought as a 1/4 mile stripped race car, decided to restore with a BB set-up, complete interior is new, with year one,all parts to finish, lots of time and money in project, and no money to finish, need out of garage, asking $5,500.00 recoup some money, wont take much to finish, if interested contact me, im in ohio 330 947-3787 mike....
ALSO includes 16 ft trailer, that comes with the car when i bought it, email for pictures

hpqscan0003.jpg

hpqscan0005.jpg

hpqscan0001.jpg

hey, thanks guys, she is waiting for the body shop, lol, to get 1/4 panels on and primed, excellent solid project to finish, even has frame tied, orig 25,000 miles, very solid car...

a few more pics
72 rebuilt 440
factory repro 440 BB A-body K-member
set of CPPA BB A-body under chassie headers

72 rebuilt 440.jpg

BB A-BODY K-member  Factory Repro.jpg

CPPA 440BB A-BODY under chassie headers.jpg

Theres a pic of it in a car park,so is it or isnt it running?

Just thought id ask.

Nice car man,sorry to hear you gotta sell it.

that pic is at our local dragway42, first time after i just bought it,currently not running, waiting for body and paint, thanks nemesis

Color me confused...
Can you list everything that comes with the car? Is there a motor in it, plus the 440? If there is a motor in it, why isn't it "running"?

hey abodywantedinmi, you confuse easily, if you read all the above post, you will have all your answers, geeze!!!!

if my dad sells one of our motor homes were gonna come and get it but no tellin who is gonna buy the motor home

Stop Being So Cheap And Buy This Thing Before The Market Goes Back Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back