-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanitylost

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Thought I was finished with the hobby, guess I was wrong.
WANTED:
1970 Dodge Dart 340 swinger.
Auto or 4-speed
#'s matching preferred but not a deal breaker if not.
Build sheet and fender tag a must.
Original panel car, original floors,rails,trunk floor, no patch panels.
More options the better.
Viynl top car
Performance Hood treatment car preferred but again not a deal breaker
No wings please...

I'm looking for a "Finished" car that basically needs nothing and is turn key ready to go.
Rotisserie done or darn near close to that.
Undercoated or painted underside, either way is fine.
Now the real difficult part,
Colors I'm interested in are either FE5 RED(preferred), TX9, will also entertain an f8 car.
Stripe or Stripe delete car, please no cars with painted on stripe, OR one with a stripe that was added and not coded for it.
Please do not send over junk or project cars.

Please price accorgingly
I'm not dealer or flipper, just an average working guy that sold off a car with thoughts of being "done" with the hobby, obviously with this post I was wrong in my thinking.

Send what you have by PM with 70 Dart as the Topic.
Thanks for the ad
Happy Holidays!!!

Nice choice in cars . To bad your looking for a factory red or black one because my B5 Dart ( now Viper blue) is up for grabs . If I remember right there was a black one on here a while back . You might want to see if it's still around . Good luck with your search .

Nice choice in cars . To bad your looking for a factory red or black one because my B5 Dart ( now Viper blue) is up for grabs . If I remember right there was a black one on here a while back . You might want to see if it's still around . Good luck with your search .
Your car does look nice. I had 72 B5 RR air grabber car that was done on a Rotisserie, and now that its gone I want to get into another color.
Red is my favorite, then black with red tail stripe, hell I would entertain an F8 car as well.
Thanks for the luck, seems I am going to need it.
I did find the Black one you referred to, Cool car, very close to me BUT pricing is not realistic for it, or me.
Saw it originally advertised for 47k!!!!, The most recent ad I just found it is listed for 29k!!! Oh well the search continues.
Good luck with your sale

Your car does look nice. I had 72 B5 RR air grabber car that was done on a Rotisserie, and now that its gone I want to get into another color.
Red is my favorite, then black with red tail stripe, hell I would entertain an F8 car as well.
Thanks for the luck, seems I am going to need it.
I did find the Black one you referred to, Cool car, very close to me BUT pricing is not realistic for it, or me.
Saw it originally advertised for 47k!!!!, The most recent ad I just found it is listed for 29k!!! Oh well the search continues.
Good luck with your sale
Sound like we have the same taste in cars . My wife's favorite Runner is the 71/72 . Yeah she's an all Mopar girl . lol And dark green would be a cool color for a 70 Dart as well . I'll keep my eye's open for you and let you know if I find something I think you'll like . Especially if it's here on the east coast .

Oh yes, Looked there and everywhere.
I think I have completely exhausted the internet for one.
I'm not in a rush at all, someday something will come along that fits my wants.
Thanks for the bump

I have Purple original color and original motor, 727 Auto on floor. Pm me if have questions.

Attachments

• DSC05403.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC05392.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 209
Thought I was finished with the hobby, guess I was wrong.

here's an "I feel your pain" bump. only regrets I have in my life are the cars I should have kept... 2 - 69' 340 swingers and a 69' western sport special :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back