-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepaintguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 1970 Dodge A Body Rear Axle Assembly. 1970 A Body Rear Axle Housing, (SBP) with a 1969 489 Center Section out from under a Road Runner. The drum brakes are included. This is a Bolt In and Twist the gripper's axle, nothing else needed.
Some body shop dust and /or overspray may be a real possibility. Been bolted under my '67 Dart GT for a few years- got out side for two smokey burnouts in my driveway- that's it.
Is this axle healthy? Hell Yeah! Brake shoes may need some help eventually but there are no leaks, squeaks, drip's, or any other BS you might expect with a used rear axle.
Going with a Dana 60/GM 200R4 Trans now so this axle has no further use for me. Bumped up the HP and Torque of my '67 383HP/"915" Head Engine.
I'd like $1250.00 for this axle. That does not include shipping. You wanna drop by my home and pick it up? Great! Come on by Fellow Mopar Lover! Look up Zip Code 32773.
You need it shipped? I will crate and deliver to the shipper your choice in the Orlando, Sanford, Or Daytona location's for nothing extra. I crate my items so that you can drop it from 10 Feet without damage to items.
Does this do something for you? Sen me a PM.
Thank You,
thepaintguy aka sunshinestatestuff (fleebay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back