-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart - $5000 for the car or $7500 for the car and extras (see below)

135K miles

Have owned since 1998

Suspension/brakes - Manual Disk/drums off a 73 Dart sport, braided steel soft brake lines, 15x6 AM torque thrust D's, Cooper tires (lots of tread, have like 5 miles on them, but from 2012, so aged out), poly bushings throughout the car, AutoX rated Mopar Performance bars (.990 if I remember correctly), Mopar front shocks, kyb rear shocks (both put on the car around 2003, so they may not be the best), has factory manual steering. Sometime around 2004 I had new floor pans and sub frame connectors welded into the car.

Driveline - A body 8 3/4 on factory leafs, Detroit locker with 4.10 gears in a 489 case, Moser axles. Warmed over 727 (2500 stall, shift kit, deep pan, shifts well, no leaks), external cooler.

Engine - 1972 360 block (.030 over), KB pistons, J heads, 340 Comp Cam (.480 lift, 280 duration at .50, not 100% sure, I should have the cam card in the receipts), aftermarket aluminum radiator, car has a clutch fan but it has a hard time keeping up in Texas heat when idling, car really needs an electric fan, or possibly a better shroud (has a home built one on it now, will supply original 318 shroud). Long Tube headers (Headman), new Holley carb, Edelbrock Airgap intake, also has near new Mopar Performance Distributor in it (got one of the last ones from Summit before they ran out of stock forever), Taylor wires, upgraded charge wire for alternator (that's the huge red cable in the engine bay).

Interior - No carpet/headliner/plastic trim (Texas heat killed these long ago), seats were reupholstered a long time ago, still nice, but not original material, 3 point belts (after market, no retractors), Autometer electric gauges to monitor the vital stuff (oil/water/fuel/big dumb tach), speedo works and is accurate, dashpad shot, needs to be replaced/restored.

Body - This is not a show car by any means, with the exception of the driver's side fender (has paint cracking) it is a good 20 footer, little bit of rust above the trunk seal on the driver's side, hood is an ARR Quality six pack hood that I installed and painted back in 2007, fits well, secured with hood pins and factory latch (buyer also gets the original hood, though it needs some work).

Extras - Since I have no interest in retaining any parts (Mopar related) interested buyers get first dibs of the extra parts. I have a 440 (70 year model, has steel crank, no rods, no pistons, will need sleeves), pair of 458 heads, pair of 906 heads, a 383 shorblock (has rods, pistons, cam, etc, recommend rebuild, either a 66 or 68 casting, can't tell), dual plane Weiand intake, have various oil pans, valve covers, etc. Also have the original 318 that ran when pulled, and the 904. Also have a 23 spline 833, needs bearings, don't have a bellhousing, do have a shifter-less column, a 4 speed hump, a driveshaft, and a set of cop steelies (15x7).
Also have two extra 8-3/4 center sections, one is a 489 case 3.23 suregrip out of a 69 Roadrunner, and the other is a 741 open diff 2.73 case.

Car runs/drives well, starts just like it has fuel injection on it, currently isn't registered so bring a truck and trailer. I've had this car for twenty-one years and it just sits these days. I have been racing lately and have decided I want to make space in the garage. Ask me anything about the car and I'll have an answer since I have touched pretty much everything on it at one point or another. I have a fairly busy schedule, but am available some Saturdays and most Sundays to show the car if interested.

28i80o5.jpg

2metr37.jpg

29w7dy1.jpg

168v9f6.jpg

s62gk1.jpg

2j1pefd.jpg

wso0o4.jpg

2pzbhaa.jpg

mw8ug7.jpg

9vcpzd.jpg

1zew93k.jpg

yifz6.jpg

2h6t739.jpg

4jnk00.jpg

1fy05w.jpg

Can you get pictures of the rusted area. Is the body all metal?

I can get pics of the underside and the trunk rust, everything is solid metal except the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back