1970 Dart Swinger Project

-

conormulroney

Reaction score
I thought I would show the reason I joined FABO. It started as a project for me and my sons about 2 years ago. But, now they are both off in college and have no interest in the car. So I guess it is up to me.

Here is where we started after removing it from a 5 yeear nap under the redwoods in the Santa Cruz mountains
115-1513_IMG.jpg
114-1499_IMG.jpg
With a nice original 318
114-1497_IMG.jpg
and why doesn't anything work on my dash?
115-1509_IMG.jpg

115-1513_IMG.jpg

114-1499_IMG.jpg

114-1497_IMG.jpg

115-1509_IMG.jpg

Here is where I am now
dart 2.jpg
dart 1.jpg
Slightly better looking engine compartment
dart 8.jpg
And interior
dart 7.jpg
It has a long way to go yet, but, it is finally time to get some work done. I've started with the dash. I'm trying to get the gauges working. Then it's on to the motor and then body.

I'll update as I progress. Thanks for looking

Conor

dart 1.jpg

dart 7.jpg

dart 8.jpg

dart 2.jpg

plans are to make it another daily driver for me. Clean it up and just a 318 / 904 driver.
I received my DeMonIVR in the mail today (very fast service!)and I am now sure the fuel gauge is bad. I guess I will post and ad in the wanted section to see if anyone has a replacement.

I just got a cherry dash cluster from Mopardude318! He was kind enough to drive over the hill from me to deliver it!! That makes my dash restoration project so much easier. Combined with the DeMonIVR I bought, I think my dash worries may be over.

Conor

I just got a cherry dash cluster from Mopardude318! He was kind enough to drive over the hill from me to deliver it!! That makes my dash restoration project so much easier. Combined with the DeMonIVR I bought, I think my dash worries may be over.

Conor

Hey! There you are Conor! Glad everything is working out for you. If you need anything else, let me know! I'm just a fun drive away!

-
Back