-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HcodeJeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 1970 Dart that came from South Dakota. The under side of this car is excellent for not being an undercoated car. There is a crease down the drivers side I think can be worked out. I have access to another solid driver door. There are a few spots on the lower dogleg of the front fenders and the rear most lower sections of the quarters. Currently has a /6 auto with AC. I never tried getting it running, was just going to V8 it. Now plans have changed and I'm going B body. Looking to get $2700

Screenshot_20171120-065055.png

Selling my 1970 Dart that came from South Dakota. The under side of this car is excellent for not being an undercoated car. There is a crease down the drivers side I think can be worked out. I have access to another solid driver door. There are a few spots on the lower dogleg of the front fenders and the rear most lower sections of the quarters. Currently has a /6 auto with AC. I never tried getting it running, was just going to V8 it. Now plans have changed and I'm going B body. Looking to get $2700

View attachment 1715127018
Location? Does you have the title for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back