1970 Dodge Dart Paint Question

-

hemiduster

Reaction score
Hey guys for my first car I recieved a 1970 swinger. I cant decide if i want to paint it sublime green like my dads car, or the house of kolor tangerine orange like color or silver. I just what to know what you guys think being that i cant decide.

029_29.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

I kinda like the color that is on it. Its got that sleeper look with those steel wheels and caps but you get the feeling there is something mean there.
My 2 cents.

House of kolor paints are vibrant and they look awesome. For a distinct look that would be my choice. There is getting to be a lot of sublime vehicles out there. Dare to be different. I like the House of Kolor raspberry pearl it's awesome. I am considering that for mine when the time comes!

That's not a bad color sure enough. Car dont even look like it needs paint in that pic. Straight and solid looking. Thing about obvious colors like you are suggesting... You dont get away with squat ! Everybody sees you everywhere you go. Got a girl friend ? LOL juat food for thought. Cheers

I know this doesn't answer your questions but I would leave it as is.

Chuck

X 2.

That's a sharp looking Dart... total sleeper car with the dog dish hub caps.

Personally I love the way it looks now!

Really close to what I want my 70 to look like,other than the color.

Right down to the steelies,dog dishes and door bumper strip.Not even a stripe to advertise what ya got.

Imagine the surprise on the face of the shmuck that gets his doors blown off...

Like the others have said your car looks pretty slammin' the color that it is. I just had my painted green last week. This is the first of the pictures, I still have a long way to go but I like the way it is looking so far.

DSC03666.jpg

How about this! I think this green is from House of Color. It's brighter than this shows in the picture. Belongs to a friend of mine. Looks even brighter running a nine second quarter!

car_pics_244.jpg

I would say leave it as it is. The color that you have now goes really well with the whole of the car. If you change it though, to any of choices (I like all of them) then soon enough you will have to change the wheels (see BigRichieO) too, to match the new look.

-
Back