-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampas Toy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Rust free Car. Plus 1970 parts car. Lots of good parts. No engine.
$6,500
Dayton, OH

Attachments

• grandpa 055.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,425
  • grandpa 056.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,408
  • grandpa 057.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,250
  • grandpa 058.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,368
  • grandpa 054.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,385
  • grandpa 053.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,845
  • grandpa 052.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,617
Am I missing something from the pictures? How is this "rust free" when you can see rusted out drivers & passenger 1/4's in the last (2) pictures? -- Which car is the rust free one? I'm guessing the rusted 1/4's of the parts car... and the yellow once with surface rust on the 1/4's is the "rust free" one??

The 2 look like the parts car you get with it

yeah I'm guessing the same... but the yellow one doesn't look to be "rust free" either... rust on the 1/4 and looks like rusty on the tail end behind the rear valance drivers side.

From what I see it is rust free all that looks to be surface rust.

I wish you luck with the sale, but I'm afraid you're going to find that you're priced pretty high for what's there. If I thought I could come anywhere near that kind of money on my '70 I would have sold it long ago, but I think I'd lose my a$$ if I tried. I hope you can find someone to give them the home they deserve.

Here in Ohio we call rust when it's all the way through. This is a new quarter pannel that I didn't install. There is no rot. Most parts are packed away in bubble wrap and in boxes. I found a hood and scoops for it and a left front fender. I could unpack everything and lay it out but it would be a lot work. Everything is there except for the gas tank, engine, interior needs work. I put a 8 3/4 rear end under it. 6Cyl. car. Parts car has rust free doors, rust free trunk pan, rust free deck lid, all glass is perfect. All chrome trim. Has front seat but needs work. Parts car has V8 K member. I'll send or take more pictures if you are interested. Some new parts and good used parts. The only rust is on the quarter pannel and it's surface rust. There is no rust through spots anywhere. PM me if you're interested, then maybe we can talk about it on the phone.

Parts car is sitting on the car hauler and the yellow car is in the garage. The grill is in the basement. I'll take some pictures of the trunk and insides, however I got to take the carpet out.
-Dave

This is a continued thread from the 1970 Dodge Dart posted previously from me. These are pictures of the trunk and inside the car.

Here in Ohio we call rust when it's all the way through. This is a new quarter pannel that I didn't install. There is no rot. Most parts are packed away in bubble wrap and in boxes. I found a hood and scoops for it and a left front fender. I could unpack everything and lay it out but it would be a lot work. Everything is there except for the gas tank, engine, interior needs work. I put a 8 3/4 rear end under it. 6Cyl. car. Parts car has rust free doors, rust free trunk pan, rust free deck lid, all glass is perfect. All chrome trim. Has front seat but needs work. Parts car has V8 K member. I'll send or take more pictures if you are interested. Some new parts and good used parts. The only rust is on the quarter pannel and it's surface rust. There is no rust through spots anywhere. PM me if you're interested, then maybe we can talk about it on the phone.

Attachments

• DSCN1118.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 959
  • DSCN1119.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 964
  • DSCN1120.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 961
  • DSCN1121.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 944
  • DSCN1122.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 969
  • DSCN1083.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 969
holy high price!!!!!!!!! grill, extensions, etc?? good luck.....................................

Give the guy a break, he can ask what he wants. If you think it's too high move on and look else where.

I would agree with Forced on this. The price seems quite high. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to help. Last year I bought a 73 Duster....solid body, complete and in pretty good shape interior, newly redone seat etc. It was a /6 car with the small rear end, and it came without the motor, but I only paid $2800 for it. I thought that was a fair price for the car. That being said, I hope your sale goes well and you get what you need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back