1970 Dodge Data Book FAST FACTS (Rare Canadian Version)

-

C O D Y

Reaction score
A big thanks to Robin McQueen for providing this ultra rare 1970 Dodge Data book "Fast Facts" that was used in Canada.

It's got a lot of really cool Dart info. Just thought my A-Body bothers would enjoy this. You can download the complete PDF book (for free), along with many others, right here in this link:
Data Books, Salesman Pocket Facts, Color & Upholstery Guides

1970_Dodge_Data_Book_Fast_Facts-dart 1.jpg

1970_Dodge_Data_Book_Fast_Facts-dart 3.jpg

1970_Dodge_Data_Book_Fast_Facts-dart 2.jpg

1970_Dodge_Data_Book_Fast_Facts-4.jpg

A big thanks to Robin McQueen for providing this ultra rare 1970 Dodge Data book "Fast Facts" that was used in Canada.

It's got a lot of really cool Dart info. Just thought my A-Body bothers would enjoy this. You can download the complete PDF book (for free), along with many others, right here in this link:

View attachment 1715044773

View attachment 1715044774

View attachment 1715044775

View attachment 1715044776
Thanks for posting the link , great information is coming are way :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

View attachment 1715044773

View attachment 1715044774

View attachment 1715044775

View attachment 1715044776
Interesting that the sales code book shows the rallye wheel without a center cap. I wouldent think that the sales division would let something like that slide.

Cool,thanks for that.

I notice that Chrysler Canada has some different names for the paint colors...FY1 is called Super Yellow not Top Banana,FC7 is Ultra Violet (almost as cool as Plum Crazy) and FJ5 is just called Lime Green not Sublime.Some of the other ones sound unfamiliar as well like FQ3 Light Peacock Metallic and FT8 Walnut Metallic.

-
Back