1970 Duster 340 on Craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do cars like this never show up on craigslist in my area.....dang it! It's just the type of car I'm keepin an eye out for. This ones way to far away.

Even if the seller gave the car to you for free, you will be Under water quickly on the expenses to bring that back to good condition, unless you have mad bodyman skills!

That car needs the full monty!

Even if the seller gave the car to you for free, you will be Under water quickly on the expenses to bring that back to good condition, unless you have mad bodyman skills!

That car needs the full monty!
well I'm that kinda guy (with bodyman skills)! The green duster you see in my avatar was 5 times more rusted than this one. I do all my own work, and I would like a 70' duster to go along with my 71'. Complete restorations are my hobby. I have less than 11.000.00 invested in my 71, ( yes including the car itself).

well I'm that kinda guy (with bodyman skills)! The green duster you see in my avatar was 5 times more rusted than this one. I do all my own work, and I would like a 70' duster to go along with my 71'. Complete restorations are my hobby. I have less than 11.000.00 invested in my 71, ( yes including the car itself).

Sounds good. If you think this is something you want and the only hangup is shipping, contact either MIGSBIG or autoxcuda. Both live out there, and may have some info. on reasonable shippers/alternatives.

Willing to trailer it to your place within reasonable distance or for the right price.
Car comes with a Bill Of Sale only, but no worries, it's legit, that's why I've included the VIN so you can research it if you desire to.

fanofpetty, Well the guy is willing to deliver. I'm sure if you make it worth his time he may deliver it all the way either way it could hurt to call or text him he left the number in the add. if you are gung ho about it.

a similar one of those popped up in my local cl-- seller had taken everything valuable -except the fender tag & was asking $1200-- 70 340 car-- taken rear/tranny /motor/hood scoops/ grille, seats, etc, I see it has now been flagged-- so he has made other people displeased, Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back