-
Status
Not open for further replies.

travism

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello, I'm looking for a aftermarket 1970 duster gauge panel (will buy with or without gauges) ill post pictures of what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for anything perfect and the only ones I can find are $1k and up Thanks!
mMee_ZAc8vvOyPnDqKjx4Qw.jpg

hello, I'm looking for a aftermarket 1970 duster gauge panel (will buy with or without gauges) ill post pictures of what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for anything perfect and the only ones I can find are $1k and up Thanks!
View attachment 1715110559
or if anyone has a decent set of aftermarket electronic gauges I would buy them without the dash panel

hey Travis
how handy are you?

i've seen people take a stock gauge cluster and gut it
cut out everything except for a 1/2 lip, all the way around, and then cut some thin sheetmetal or aluminum or what have you, and mount your new gauges in there

hey Travis
how handy are you?

cut out everything except for a 1/2 lip, all the way around, and then cut some thin sheetmetal or aluminum or what have you, and mount your new gauges in there
I’m considering it, but id need to buy a new gauge cluster mine is trashed so if I can buy a used aftermarket one for 50-100 bucks I feel like that would be cheaper, thanks for the idea!

I made mine by taking a gauge cluster cutting out the middle then I took a piece of sheet metal cut it to size cut the right holes for the gauges that I wanted to put in and then answer to the gauges wired it up it was really cheap and I think it looks fantastic

I made mine by taking a gauge cluster cutting out the middle then I took a piece of sheet metal cut it to size cut the right holes for the gauges that I wanted to put in and then answer to the gauges wired it up it was really cheap and I think it looks fantastic

Screenshot_20171113-225259.jpg

hey Travis
how handy are you?

6-22-13 015.JPG

I have an insert from Fastlane West and hated it. Flimsy as hell and not at all convincing as carbon fiber, so I did this using real cf in a stock insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back