Not open for further replies.

Valiantjim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original Colorado 1970 Duster, Crouch Chrysler Plymouth of Boulder emblem still riveted to tail light panel. Factory orange with a lot of original paint. Condition of hinges, latches, regulators, glass, air vent doors etc confirm this is not a worn out high mileage car though there's no way to claim the 81K miles on the odometer is correct. It's totally basic, 198 S6 and three-on-the-tree and a brake job away from being a daily driver as is. A repro floor shift hump has been installed and a nearly complete uninstalled repro black interior is included... dash pad, bench seat upholstery, floor shift carpet, headliner etc, over a $1K in Year One/Legendary stuff. Also included is a smooth steering column with excellent stock steering wheel, emergency brake handle etc. Factory rally wheels have correct 1970 center caps and new tires. It was on its way to being reborn as a 340 4spd tribute but retirement, home sale and so forth have taken over. I can forward extensive photo documentation of the undercarriage, roof/trunk/window seams, trunk floor (really the only current corrosion and not rust-belt ugly). Body work in photos is professional and metal. I also have some supporting components that I am willing to discuss but not offering for sale up front. It deserves to go to a good home, please don't look at it to cut up. I think $3950 is fair, I'm frankly losing some money but I'll concede that's not the point. I might consider a trade for a clean 4wd MOPAR truck as I retire to 40 acres of awesome SW Colorado meadow/forest.

100_1621.jpg

100_1620.jpg

100_1622.jpg

100_1623.jpg

100_1626.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back