Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
for sale or trade 70 duster matching num 318 3 speed floor shift . with 75,500 original mils. I have matching engine and trans . Rally red with red interior . Seats faded in a few spots on the top not bad. Car has 1970 340 with some new internals , cam lifters, oil pmp, timing gears etc... Engine runs real strong, 8 3/4 open rear 3.23 ratio. Car is super straight with some paint cracking issues that needs to be addressed. The prior owner told me it was due to lacquer paint some 10 years . I am not a paint expert not sure. Car is is very very clean under neath I bought from Nashville Tn, and went there to pick up I have receipts, was originally from Kansas area most of its life. I know the last 3 prior owners. Car drives very well . I have allot of receipts from back in the 70's till today. Kept in a heated garage. Here is the post on craigslisthttps://binghamton.craigslist.org/cto/5560540129.html and here are a few pics. located 13801 ...$15,000 US OBO ... I will take in trades pm me ... The craigslist add tells more about the car ...

70 duster 1.jpg

duster engine 340.jpg

duster red interior.jpg

duster interior.jpg

Yes it does , 340 3 speed stick shift on the floor runs very well . The factory 318 is all together on a stand . Headers and full duals on car , full drum brake car

NO TRADES any more, NEW PRICE
13,000 she needs to go ....... pm for details or phone number don't be shy I'm not

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back