1970 Duster front marker light's wire question

-

va-mopar

Reaction score
Help!! I have a 70 duster that someone has cut the front marker light wires at the radiator support. all is left is 3 cut wire on each side. :angry5: How can I fix this problem? Can you buy the socket and wire some where?

I just wired mine on my 72 duster because someone robbed the pigtail extensions before I purchased the car a few years ago.I simply got a set of harnesses ( you can get them in the help section of your local autozone,advance auto parts etc...etc....). They will most likely be a 2 wire connector but that's fine. On your harness on the car, on each side 2 of the 3 wires go to the same terminal and the last wire goes to the opposite terminal. Grab some connectors and a test light and you should be able to figure out which is which pretty easily. Hope that helps

I just wired mine on my 72 duster because someone robbed the pigtail extensions before I purchased the car a few years ago.I simply got a set of harnesses ( you can get them in the help section of your local autozone,advance auto parts etc...etc....). They will most likely be a 2 wire connector but that's fine. On your harness on the car, on each side 2 of the 3 wires go to the same terminal and the last wire goes to the opposite terminal. Grab some connectors and a test light and you should be able to figure out which is which pretty easily. Hope that helps

Thanks' DusterDude72, I will give that a try :happy1::cheers::toothy8:

-
Back