• Duster 4.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 581
  • Duster 5.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 615
  • Duster 6.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 601
  • Duster 7.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 614
Thks, hate to see her go, but fixing to move to a location not suited for such a sweat thing.

Guys this is a very nice driver. I would definitely own it again!!! Somebody needs to buy this car and take care of it like we have. Who ever buys it please keep me posted on its location. I like to keep tabs on my ex stuff. Hate to see you are selling it. Good luck with the sale and keep in touch.....Dwayne...lol. I wish that car was sitting in the same place that first picture was taken.

Well I have received only a few looks. Any advice from any one. Am I asking too much or is there something i can do to my post to make it more appealing. Thanks ya all.

its gonna take a little time to sell , lots of stuff coming out of hiding as people are still cryin doom & gloom over the economy but the worlds still turning . Leave it priced where your @ just give yourself some wiggle room . Gotta remember not everyone is looking for 40 year old classics these days w/ fuel prices where theyre at . They would rather drive a pos import that gets 30mpg , me i love the oldies . It will sell just not as quick as youd probably like.

id be happy to drive it around with a 4 sale sign in the window down here in tulsa for you , only tryin to help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back