[FOR SALE] 1970 Hemi Orange Super Bee Project.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSteven

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It looks as if I will be parting ways with my Super Bee which I have owned for over a decade. It is a rough project, but it is very restorable. 383 4spd 3.55 limited slip Hemi orange hardtop car, with an air grabber hood, and black "C" stripe. The fender tag is there. The motor is a Non #'s 68 super bee 383, and the 4spd is out of the same 68 Bee, the they match each other. I have the hood Scoops, but no air box. I also have the Pistol grip shifter; bench seat car. the rear end still has its original limited slip and gears. Rust, only it's central Utah rust not Washington state or Up State NY kinda of stuff, trunk quarters, outer wheel wells. Solid Frame, 4spd hump has been cut out (cross member is intact). $8500.00 P.s. Some stupid cut a hole in the cowl big enough to put a fist into, not sure why. I am working on more pictures.
2007 premission 566.jpg

It looks as if I will be parting ways with my Super Bee which I have owned for over a decade. It is a rough project, but it is very restorable. 383 4spd 3.55 limited slip Hemi orange hardtop car, with an air grabber hood, and black "C" stripe. The fender tag is there. The motor is a Non #'s 68 super bee 383, and the 4spd is out of the same 68 Bee, the they match each other. I have the hood Scoops, but no air box. I also have the Pistol grip shifter; bench seat car. the rear end still has its original limited slip and gears. Rust, only it's central Utah rust not Washington state or Up State NY kinda of stuff, trunk quarters, outer wheel wells. Solid Frame, 4spd hump has been cut out (cross member is intact). $8500.00 P.s. Some stupid cut a hole in the cowl big enough to put a fist into, not sure why. I am working on more pictures.
View attachment 1715007326

Last edited:
Still waiting for pics by way of email
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back