1970 Plymouth Cuda at auction.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
My favorite color combo, Triple black. MMG.

[ame="http://www.streetfire.net/video/barrettjackson-auction-70-triple-black-cuda_187832.htm"]Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/ame]

I watched a 70 convertible hemi cuda go for 2 million the other day. Thats insane!! Prices like that are giving a lot of guys that have those cars in really horrible condition the idea that there worth gold and your mortgage! If only Darts would bring that kind of money, lol!

Link wont work for me....takes me to the streetfire website and then nuthin'!!! What a friggin tease!!

Yup another over rated Cuda.... Blah Blah those big Cudas really are not that nice (my buddy has a 70 Cuda 340 black on black numbers matching car and I tell him the same) just over rated Mopars and thanks to B.J. every jacka** thinks the are worth the most and all rich A**holes have to have one.....

I will take a triple black 71 Demon tho.....

Just love watching grown men salivating over "Hemi Cuda's" have yet to figure it out. Black is sinister but a ***** to keep clean.8)

Never understood why more people didn't order hemi cuda convertables back then, was americans really that dumb back in the 70's...

Never understood why more people didn't order hemi cuda convertables back then, was americans really that dumb back in the 70's...

No. Not many could afford a new HEMI 'vert back then. Look at the video again. The window sticker on that hardtop was $4991. That was alot of coin back in 1970. How much more would a convertible cost?

By your reasoning everyone should be able to buy a new SRT/8 Challenger today. I don't think the majority on here can afford one.

Wylde1.

Quote: By your reasoning everyone should be able to buy a new SRT/8 Challenger today. I don't think the majority on here can afford one.

Or want one for that matter.

No. Not many could afford a new HEMI 'vert back then. Look at the video again. The window sticker on that hardtop was $4991. That was alot of coin back in 1970. How much more would a convertible cost?

By your reasoning everyone should be able to buy a new SRT/8 Challenger today. I don't think the majority on here can afford one.

Wylde1.

Most YENKO Camaros were $8,000 plus, I'm guessing there were more than 15 or so rich people in america in 1970....

Wylde1.

I don't think my reasoning suggests that 300,000,000 americans buy a SRT/8....

Now there's a sales figure Chrysler/ Fiat/ whoever-the-hell-they-are-today would love to see. :-D

Wylde1.

Personally, I think Chrysler kept "shotty" records of most of their sales... Some of their production numbers just don't add up common sence wise...

Most YENKO Camaros were $8,000 plus, I'm guessing there were more than 15 or so rich people in america in 1970....

Just to keep the playing field fair, Yenko's were actually cheaper than Hemicudas, running about $4300 decently equipped. ZL-1's were priced at about $7200....even so, $4300 or $7200 was alot of money back then.

Even so, if I had the cash I would buy it too....The color is PERFECT.

Just to keep the playing field fair, Yenko's were actually cheaper than Hemicudas, running about $4300 decently equipped. ZL-1's were priced at about $7200....even so, $4300 or $7200 was alot of money back then.

Even so, if I had the cash I would buy it too....The color is PERFECT.

After optioned most special ordered muscle cars went up in price on the window sticker as delivered... 14 hemi cuda convertables were built in 1970.... Even at 10K thay should have been more built than that...

-
Back