-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpthowdy1369

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
What I've got here is a 1970 Plymouth Duster that I've been working on but now I need to sell. It has been completely stripped down except for the wheels and suspension. I've been doing the bodywork and have about 75% of it completed. I do have alot of brand new parts that will be included with the sale. I have a 360 block, heads, pistons, cam and crank shafts, valve covers, intake manifold, oil and water pump, oil pan, electronic ignition kit, headers, complete dual exhaust system, 727 transmission with a rebuild and shift kit, a new torque converter, an 8 3/4 rearend housing and axles(no pumpkin), front disk brake setup (upper control arms, spindles, backing plates, rotors), hood scoops, go wing, extra set of Cragar SS rims, complete dash with a/c, bucket seats, back seat, floor console, automatic floor shifter and linkage, gas tank, rear glass(needs a new front windshield) ands other parts that I cant think of right now.

This is a solid project car. I dont really want to sell this car, but I'm buying another car so wife says this one has to go. I have over $5,000 invested in this car so far, but I'll let it go for the first $3,500.

I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have. Serious inqueries only please.

Jon
210-381-1299

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back