-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have the two-outlet from the slant which was in my car, but if anyone has the correct breather for a nominal sum I'd be your best friend forever :)

Free?

I really can't answer that. Even though it's fairly rare, it'll come down to whether I can spend x amount of dollars for one.

Nevermind. I'll just use the 2-outlet I have on hand. One member can't read and the other clearly won't make a good deal on one to another member.

Nevermind. I'll just use the 2-outlet I have on hand. One member can't read and the other clearly won't make a good deal on one to another member.

$15 shipped isnta good deal :angry7: i hvae one too but mine was gonna be way more than that :munky2:

I've sold nice clean ones for $25 to $50 + shipping. But i'll trade you my 3 for your two (two ports are very rare).

I listed both a 2 hose and 3 hose breather on E-bay if anyone is interested.....
Thanks, Mark

I listed both a 2 hose and 3 hose breather on E-bay if anyone is interested.....
Thanks, Mark
Both the breathers I listed on E-bay sold. The three hose one went for $23.05 and the two hose went for $20.50.......plus shipping of course. green1 offered a very good deal when he quoted $15.00 delivered.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back