-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1971 H code Duster for sale. The car had an amateur restoration in the early 90's and I purchased it from the second owner. The engine was rebuilt in the 90's as well and not driven much. Runs and Drives like new. I have added/done the following to the car:

- rebuilt front suspension
- Installed KH disk brakes (car was ordered w/front drums on buildsheet)
- wheel bearings
- Dr. Diff master cylinder
- rebuilt 4 speed trans
- fuel tank
- fuel sender
- new dual exh
- mufflers
- installed 3:55 gearset
- new sure grip unit from dr. diff
- new rear wheel bearings
-rear brakes/wheel cylinders
- champion radiator
- water pump
-belts
- RPM air gap intake (removed torker II for more updated perf)
- elec choke
- factory 71 340 grind cam (removed purple shaft to add to drivability)
- new legendary seats f/r
- new carpet
- added factory am/fm radio (new 4x10 in dash)
- new rallye dash bezel
- shift boot/ring
- rebuilt heater box
- added temp gauge and oil press
- wiper seals (seal to cowl)
- beauty rings

Overall the car is awesome. The bumpers were rechromed in the 90's but they didnt do a very good job but are super straight. Car had a ding on passenger sail panel and on top of fender as noted in photos. The previous owner had something fall off the wall and hit it. The car could also use a spare tire well, also in pictures. The car is super reliable. You can drive it anywhere you desire. I would entertain $15k for the car or partial MOPAR trade. I would be interested in another Duster/Dart/Sweptline truck or C body Chrysler. Not big into B bodies but would entertain that as well. I just want another car that is less numbers matching car to enjoy. I just have a fear of tearing up a numbers matching car that could be better suited for a collector. The fender tag was lost in the 90's during the repaint but it is a true numbers matching car. (engine/trans/dash/rad supt/pkg tray/trunk rail) I have the original build sheet from the car as well. ill be glad to answer any questions anyone has. Thank you for looking. The woman in the picture is not included with the car :) Located in San Antonio Tx

Merry Christmas and good luck with the sale.

Denny

hope i didn't miss it in the write up. Is it numbers matching? engine trans and diff?

hope i didn't miss it in the write up. Is it numbers matching? engine trans and diff?

The car is numbers matching, motor and trans. The center chunk is a 3:55/489 out of a 72 dodge truck that I put a new sure grip in. The 3:23 gear set that came out of the car is in NE Oklahoma in storage.I did get the correct speedo gear when I changed the gear ratio.the car was ordered with drum brakes on front instead of disks. I Installed a kh set up for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back