1971 Dart Swinger - New to the Forum

-

amfmlittle

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to introduce myself. Against my better judgement I have purchased a '71 Dart. It was already stripped down to no interior or trim--just a running shell, so it was easy to see that the body is in decent shape.

Restoring something like this is a first (I've dabbled, but never complete project like this), so please wish me luck. I look forward to learning from everyone here and sharing the experience.

A quick description of my rig: '71' Dart. Gold exterior, yellow interior, /6, auto. Plans: NO GOLD/YELLOW, 440 that came with the car, and hopefully a 4 speed. First year(s) will be spent on body work and re-doing electrical. I'll get the /6 up and running nice before I work on the 440.

Adrian

Attachments

• EL DARTO.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 261
Yo Adrian, welcome to FABO. :D
Looks like you got your work cut out for you.

Welcome I'm a dart lover I'm trying to get my own going mymyself best of luck lots of real good people on here with great advise have ton with your project best of luck

lots like nice project!! look at it this way, you have to take the interior out to work on it eventually hopefully it is all in boxes!!!!! not hard to find stuff for that car anyway!!!!!!!

welcome!!!!!!!!

:coffee2:Welcome
Good luck and remember it will get done just don't set you complete date too tight.

-
Back