1971 Demon on local C/L

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing thet forgot to metion that was installed on the car was a DREAM PRICE.

I really like the embroidered seats....that's a nice touch to a nice looking car. The price is a bit out there though

The only thing i can think of is the guy is going through a divorce and he's trying to prove to the court that the car isn't worth that kind of money.
That's double or so what it's worth, but i wouldn't doubt that he has that into it.
A lot of people don't do any of their own restoration work, and pay up the hoop to have it done.
It's a pretty nice car though.

You beat me too it Peter..was going to post this too..the car looks nice but $25,000 tops i would say and it would have to be mint!
Also theres the $42,000 dart...

Man. $10k for a '05 Chevy Astrovan with 100k miles? Think he's asking about twice too much for that one too. :wack:

That Demon is nice, but even if its a real 340/4 speed car that's probably $10k too much. And since the fender tag seems to be missing, I wouldn't be so sure its a factory 340/4. Pedal pads are the '72 up variety also, maybe just a coincidence.

Just to be clear, 104,000 km is the same as about 65,000 miles.
It's still overpriced anyway.

man, i didnt realize that a canadian dollar is only worth 50 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back