1971 Duster Bucket Seat Fitment

-

JimG

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone tell me definitively if the new seat frames offered my OEM PARTS that are listed as manufactured to factory specifications for 1970-74 Dodge Challengers will accept foam kits, seat backs, and tracks for a ‘71 340 Duster?

Here is the link: ME861010 - 1970-74 Dodge Challenger; Seat Frame Assembly; with Springs; Drivers Side

As an alternative, are there other manufacturer’s that produce new seat frames specifically for the Duster?

Thanks for your time & consideration!

Jim

I have no experience with the reproductions.

That said, the image shows the internal rear spring basket used in 1970-71 cars - but NOT 1972-74.

They do not show the latch type, could be 1970 to early 1971 or the later 1971 up type.

There is not a 'Duster specific' bucket seat frame. The A-body buckets used the same frames as the E and B bodies in any specific time period.

I have no experience with the reproductions.

That said, the image shows the internal rear spring basket used in 1970-71 cars - but NOT 1972-74.

They do not show the latch type, could be 1970 to early 1971 or the later 1971 up type.

There is not a 'Duster specific' bucket seat frame. The A-body buckets used the same frames as the E and B bodies in any specific time period.
Thank you. My first Mopar. All info is much appreciated.

-
Back