-
Status
Not open for further replies.

machoramcharger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in the market for a 1971 340 stick v24 optioned car. It's got to have the fender tag or buildsheet(one or the other). I'm looking for an original paint car, alittle beat up is fine. I'd perfer one that's pretty solid as well. If it doesnt run that's fine. PM me with what you have as I dont get on here very often.
Thanks Ryan

This is a survivor one that I hope to picking up this weekend with only 26k miles on it. I want another one real one for a driver/beater.

Attachments

• survivor duster wedge car 3.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 504
  • survivor duster wedge car 2.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 538
  • survivor duster wedge car.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 538
  • survivor duster wedge car 4.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 517
I wont be selling the survivor v24 car if I get it, sorry. Here's another one that I have that I should have wrapped up this winter. This one I cloned after one I heard about being all black with black decals and v24 option. I've never found the real one yet...

Attachments

• DSCN2701.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 491
  • DSCN2666.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 479
  • DSCN2698.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 436
  • DSCN2708.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 579
I thought somebody on here would have a decent project one they want to get rid of.......
A beater v24 that I can make into a driver...

Attachments

• f21a_1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 402
picked up one but if the right v24 project came up I would liquid date some assets to pick another up real quick to get it. Some one on here has to have a beat up one that I can buy and beat around in.

I wont be selling the survivor v24 car if I get it, sorry. Here's another one that I have that I should have wrapped up this winter. This one I cloned after one I heard about being all black with black decals and v24 option. I've never found the real one yet...
I would never say never in this hobby, but in all the years in this hobby, I have never seen an a-body optioned in this manner. I have seen a few done in this scheme, but never a fender tag to verify that it came from the factory in this paint/stripe combo. I would think if one did slip out of the factory in this combo, it would be one rare beast!

Allen the guy that restored the barrel Cuda had one he restored for a guy and the owner wanted it painted another color besides black. That car had the fender tag as well. I'd love to find that car...

Some ones got to have a Joe Dirt looking v24 car with fender tags that there looking to sell(lol). I'd perfer somthing that kind of runs and has fadded original paint, dents are fine. Something comparable in shape my old 69 1/2 bee.

Attachments

• 100_0493.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 351
If it was local I'd spend around 1k for it. The good part about the car is that it does have the fender tag.

it's about an hour from me , i need it like a hole in my head , but would still like to have it ...im hopeless , i emailed and asked about a buy it now but got no answer . I cant imagine shelling out over 1 k for it , that's a stretch too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back