-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The car is solid and fairly straight. It started out as a slant car with a three speed manual trans. Needs floorpan work, the trunk is solid, the framerails are very clean and rust free. Has 4 wheel drums, 71/4 rear, manual steering. 3 spd. hump is still in the floor, along with all pedals for manual trans. The interior has been removed, But have all trim pieces to put back together. I have a set of non chrysler bucket seats, they fit and dont look bad. Have all trim, mirrors, door handles, and locks for the car. Have all rubber seals for doors, and trunk.I am missing the windshield gasket, and pass. side marker light. Other than that I have 90% of the part to put back together. Have a list of parts that will go with the car. 4 speed bellhousing for smallblock, pressure plate, clutch, and flywheel, 1 4 speed hurst shifter with various linkages, 2 71 360 engines with j heads both need rebuilt, but are good complete cores, 1 good running 71 318 engine, 1 727 for a smallblock, 1 set of plain old smallblock headers, 4 lbp keystone mags (need cleaned) 2 dart/ duster heater boxes, 1 dart/duster insturment panel. Have more parts to add, Just cannot think of them all right now. Would like to sell car complete, dont ask to part out the car, trim , etc. The car is to nice to part out. The car is located in Fort Wayne Indiana. The asking price for everything is $2200 OBO. Pm me and I will try to answer all questions.

PC290030.jpg

PC290031.jpg

PC290032.jpg

PC290033.jpg

PC290034.jpg

PC290035.jpg

PC290036.jpg

PC290037.jpg

PC290038.jpg

PC290039.jpg

If I could somehow get the car to New York, I'd make a offer. I just can't make any road trips right now and it seems anything I'm interested in is a million miles away lately.

I know it is around Christmas, and money is tight. This car would make someone a nice project. I just have to much going on now to work on it. Some one make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back