1971 sassyngrass grn duster 4 sale or trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys im practically giving it away because of my need of a driver, just 3 or 4 weekends and u got one hell of a deal. I mean there was some real money and time ut into this, (quality wrk) the hard part is done just put it togather. Here is a link to some b4 pics, i mean look how far its come and to pick it up as a roller for 5,500 damn. lol

http://s943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/sassygrnduster/

Car looks good, but $5500 is hardly giving it away! If you got a buyer that's good, but the price is far from a steal! 8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/340-...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2ea9bf2c2c

Car looks good, but $5500 is hardly giving it away! If you got a buyer that's good, but the price is far from a steal! 8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/340-...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2ea9bf2c2c

thats kinda a negative thing to say to a guy that is selling a good vehicle at a good price. Just because you see a race car 340 duster on Ebay bid for $4XXX, doesn't mean that it is worth that much, or that little. Notice that the car didn't sell? that means that that car is worth more than the $4XXX in the sellers mind. so if the buyer wants that car they have to fork over more money.

That duster on Ebay doesn't look nearly as nice as this one wiould look when finished. That other one needs alot of work to. at least this one has a MINT body...thats the most expensive part.

I have commented befor, on cars that are for sale on here, and told the seller that they are asking too much for what they have or commented on cars that are a bit miss-leading. But I think that you are being a little rude by makeing that comment on a guy that is selling a decent car at a decent price. the only end result may be that the potential buyer is going to back out to a guy that needs the money right now.

If I lived closer, I would buy this in a second. ( given that the car is what it is said to be condition wise)

Phil

thats kinda a negative thing to say to a guy that is selling a good vehicle at a good price. Just because you see a race car 340 duster on Ebay bid for $4XXX, doesn't mean that it is worth that much, or that little. Notice that the car didn't sell? that means that that car is worth more than the $4XXX in the sellers mind. so if the buyer wants that car they have to fork over more money.

That duster on Ebay doesn't look nearly as nice as this one wiould look when finished. That other one needs alot of work to. at least this one has a MINT body...thats the most expensive part.

I have commented befor, on cars that are for sale on here, and told the seller that they are asking too much for what they have or commented on cars that are a bit miss-leading. But I think that you are being a little rude by makeing that comment on a guy that is selling a decent car at a decent price. the only end result may be that the potential buyer is going to back out to a guy that needs the money right now.

If I lived closer, I would buy this in a second. ( given that the car is what it is said to be condition wise)

Phil

:angry7: I never said it was over priced. Just tired of the "it's such a steal" comments. It is/was far from a steal. It's a 318 roller/ body! How can uyou tell the body is mint? Did you see it? You make me laugh! :crybaby:

Does anyone know whats going on with this car? I talked to him last Tuesday about the car. He said that he wouldn't take the last price of $4000 for the car but we agreed an a price. Then he says that he needs to ask his dad if he can sell it. It's been on here for sale now for almost two months and he is just now asking his dad if he can sell it! Well anyway we settled an a price and I tell him I have cash in hand and will come and get it this week. He says he will let me know the day after Christmas one way or the other. I haven't heard from him and his phone goes straight to voicemail. I really like the car and would like to have it. Looks like he could at least let me know something so I can move on to another car. If anyone knows him please tell him to call me at 256-426-6056.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back