Not open for further replies.

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 1971 gull wing with gaskets and studs its like the factory ones these are made by first place, its the best wing around its not the cheap junk ones i have them on all 14 of my duster new never installed its the skinny one not like others thats fat and heavy , the legs are the right width a must for the duster or demon 245.00 plus the ride crossville tenn

Attachments

• IMG_0917.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0918.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0919.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0920.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_0921.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0922.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 366
i have a 1971 gull wing with gaskets and studs its like the factory ones these are made by first place, its the best wing around its not the cheap junk ones i have them on all 14 of my duster new never installed its the skinny one not like others thats fat and heavy , the legs are the right width a must for the duster or demon 245.00 plus the ride crossville tenn

bump

I'm curious... Are the gull wing and the go wing the same mounts? I have a go wing already installed.I don't know if it's a direct swap.

I'm curious... Are the gull wing and the go wing the same mounts? I have a go wing already installed.I don't know if it's a direct swap.

they are the same width and mount the same go wing is square on the ends gull wing are pointed back on the ends

Mahalo...gotta mull this one over. Looks like the mounts to the wings (portion) are different though (Screws are in different place if memory is right). Either way...love the mopar wing instead of the ford go wing.

HMMMMMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back