1972 340 duster #s matching....f/s

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't advertise a car for sale unless it is.

You mentioned that your were still getting details on the car like you are selling for a third party.

That's bad form to try to be the middle man and act like you have control over the sale of the car when you didn't obviously.

NEVER DANGLE THE CARROT UNLESS IT"S REAL AND AVAILABLE.......

Not cool dude.

Nuf Said.......
sorry about that, it was my car and for sale, thought the deal on the car wasnt going to pan out, but it did...sorry for the mix up.

wow still poking the bear, i said i was sorry, for using poor judgement in listing the car too early, i had made a deal with my car, the person i made the deal with agreeed with it and i took his word,this was the second time i had dealings with him,so i was a little leery, it was a long time before he contacted me, no call or anything, so i was about to give up, when he showed up to get it... was hoping someone elese would want it more than hen did, thats why i listed it....sorrry to all who where truly interested in it. lesson learned...

Actually, he said in his ad he had a 1972 Duster for Sale. ?????? Which would mean it was actually his,but was it?,And Mike if you already have 8 or 9 Dusters what are you gonna do with another one. You can't drive 10 at a time.lol !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back