Status
Not open for further replies.

moparbanks

It Can Always Go Faster!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey im selling my project car, 72 Demon- auto with slap stik shifter out of cuda, Power Steering, was A/C have all to convert except non ac controls including a restored non AC heater box with all new internals. 8 3/4 Rear included with if i remember correctly, 3.23 open correct A body rear. K frame is set up for big block with spool mounts included. NO Engine OR Trans sorry. The car has been completely stripped down to the bare skeleton then had it sand blasted top to bottom, engine bay, bottom of car, jambs, doors, fenders, you get the idear, and all had 2 coats of uratheane sealer to seal up forever. So that being said its ready for body/metal work to start, the only metal parts needed will be full quarters, It will come with New trunk floor, New trunk drop offs, and New tail panel. Has already had new front floors fully welded in correctly. The tail area was the only rusted area, frame rails are nice and solid except for one small spot next to tail panel easy fix. Also comes with Challenger hood skin to be welded to demon hood if desired- had snorkle scoops but sold those to get the challenger skin and insert scoops. Doors, fenders, and decklid are all in decent shape for age-easy minor body work. When i disassembled the car every part was bagged and tagged and put on a list worth keeping, And a personal loan for $3000 later that list grew big of new parts not including the $3000 price i paid for the car or the $1,200 on new custom orange and black race bucket fronts, matching rear bench and matched same black vinyle dash pad. Soooooo here is the list and Most all of this is new or restored

box #1: big box of body plugs - assorted, fender tag, old gas filler tube grommet
box #2: door locks, door jam switches, latch rod clips, dome light and bulb, two old handles, under dash flasher, door demon badges, two headlights and bezels complete, slapstick shifter, two old door rubbers, roof rail screws, dome light cover
box #3: two wiper arms, wiper motor, washer bottle, hood seal clips, gas cap, gas filler screws, ballast clip, four side marker lights, hood latch, trunk latch with lock & rod, gull wing mounts, hood spring and latch bolts, washer bottle hose kit and F connector
box #4: tail lights, trunk jack and handle, antennae and bottom base,
box #5: two outside mirrors - Cuda style chrome, door lock push buttons, stainless gas pedal bezel, arm rest bases, front and rear armrest pads, rear ashtrays and bases, two rear deflectors,
box #6: hood latch with release, trunk light harnesses, battery hold down kit, hood safety latch, stearing column cuppler repair kit, turn signal handle and lower cover, break pad, emergency pad, trunk rubber, grill brackets, inside and outside door handles, fuel sending unit, grill screw kit, dash screws, headliner screws, seal plate screw kit, headliner trim clips, visor tips, demon fender badges,
box #7: ECU, coil bracket, under hood strap kit, emergency cable brackets, throttle linkage, K frame front bracket, spark plug wire holders for valve covers, rubber bumper kit
box #8: dash plastic bezels, dash gauge bezel, two reconditioned tail lights, dash switches, light bezels, etc. two seatbelts
box #9: two reconditioned tail light housings,
box #10: gas tank and pad, filler neck grommet, sending unit ground strap
box # 11: heater box, vent hose kit including new dash vents
Also new Gull wing and more stuff i cant remember

There is no set price just shoot me offers, 1000 is to low and 5000 is to high unless you want to pay that, lol! You must pick it up!
ONLY reason for selling is to come up with down payment money for house.

Attachments

• phone 2 097.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 779
  • phone 2 098.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 742
  • phone 2 100.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 757
  • phone 2 092.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 746
  • phone 2 080.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 750
  • phone 2 094.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 755
  • phone 2 093.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 739
Forgot to mention- Grill has been resored to original lights and all, super nice!

Do you have all the front suspension to turn it back into a roller?

Yes and no, its dissassembled to be replace with new tie rods , etc. but if a guy wanted to it could be put back together to make it a roller but if you wanted it i could make up a set of front dolly wheels to make it moveable

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back