Status
Not open for further replies.

Mild Mannered Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all, I've got a solid project for sale. Here is the local CL ad:
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/6601994267.html- I'm flexible with the price.

This sale includes two 1972 Dodge darts. The first one is completely gutted but is relatively rust free aside from needing a small patch in drive rear quarter and the passenger trunk gutter. A previous owner started installing mini tubs that need completing (it doesn't look too bad.) The fender tag was missing when I bought it and as far as I can tell, it came from the factory with a red/bronze color with a white vinyl top and a black interior. It originally had a slant six auto. I have most of the interior aside from the door panels, seats, and a few other things that can be sourced from the parts car.

The second Dart is a factory 318/ 904 car with Kelsey Hayes disk brakes. The car is very rusty but it has a lot of good parts for the other car. It has a nicely built 8 1/4 rear with 3:55 suregrip and 11x2in drum brakes. The engine was rebuilt about 12 years ago with mildly worked heads and a 340 spec cam. The interior is blue and mostly complete to include correct A body bucket seats and the original bench seat. This car has been siting for the better part of 6 years, but the engine still turns.

Both cars are rollers.

I also have a complete front end rebuild it to include later model disk brakes, front sway bar kit, a complete set of small bolt rally wheels, rear left spring re-locator kit and much more. I also have an aftermarket wiring harness that will go with it.

I also have a few 440 big blocks for sale.

I'm going to have this car posted for about a month after which, I will start having the body work completed.

Please don't be intimidated by the price in the ad, that is just a number I threw out there. The car is located in Tampa, Florida. PM me for more information or call the number in the ad. I'm asking $3500 obo.

The dart 1.jpg

The dart 2.jpg

The dart 3.jpg

The dart 4.jpg

The dart 5.jpg

The dart 6.jpg

The dart 7.jpg

The dart 8.jpg

The dart 9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.