-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasjkt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1972 dodge demon, car was original 6 cyl. 3 spd, now a 360 4spd, car is Sassy Grass Green, black vinyl top, black interior, car is antique titled in pa, asking 13500.00 neg.

I will try to get pics up later, my father passed away yesterday and I haven't had time to do anything with the ad. Sorry!
Car is a fun driver but it is by no means a show car, car has new radiator, fresh 360, new clutch package, new brakes, new shocks, new fuel tank, new sending unit, new intake, new carb and a whole bunch of other stuff. Runs and drives good only selling to help with funeral expenses.

Demon is located in Central Pa close to State College Pa (if you like football I am close to the Penn State Nittany Lions) price reduced to $11500.00.

What brakes are on the car? Does it have front disc brake conversion to later model
what rear end is in the car?
what gear ?
sure grip?
any rust issues
Sorry about your father..........

It has drum on rear and single piston disc on front, there was some lower quarter rust repaired when car was redone, rear is 3:55 I believe and it is not a sure grip. Car is not a 10 point show car it is a really nice head turning driver, the ONLY REASON for selling is due to fathers passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back