Status
Not open for further replies.

1967GTX440

Life is Short so Enjoy your Ride!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My car - 1972 Plymouth 340 Duster, all #'s matching - 340 with early hi-po exhaust manifolds, 727 TorqueFlite automatic, 3:55 SureGrip 8-3/4" rear. Buildsheet, Fendertag, Dealer Invoice. Stripe delete, painted in the unique Winchester Gray color (GA4) with Black bench interior, Tuff steering wheel, AM-FM Radio, Power steering, manual brakes. Restored using dealer acquired OEM sheetmetal over 20 years ago. Body needs a little attention, car has just over 100k miles, runs amazing. New tires, drives nice -will sell now for $15,500 before I go thru it this winter.

Dave
Wakefield, MA

I'll get some close-up pics as soon as I can get back to my shop. Nothing more than rust bubbles at the fender and door edges...

Dave

Going in the body shop for a nice re-do, I'll keep you posted when she's done. Thanks everyone!

New vid - shot today...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQOkhG-Vn8"]1972 Plymouth Duster 340, #'s matching, fendertag, buildsheet, clean - FOR SALE! - YouTube[/ame]

Dave

Winchester Gray (GA-4 ) and Racing Green Metallic (GG-1) are two of my favorite Mopar colors.

Sometimes the code for Winchester Gray is reported as GA-8...

Never made it into the body shop, life got in the way, need the room for another GTX coming in a couple weeks. Price Drop - 12,500

Great looking and sounding car. Love the name of the color, never heard of it, thats why Mopar Rocks, Pistol Grip Shifters and Winchester Gray paint. If I wasn't in college I would be heading to MA. Good luck with you sale!

I hate grey cars. But that has just enough blue in it that it's beautiful. GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back