Status
Not open for further replies.

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a real Detroit Muscle Car........not a CLONE. It's a low optioned, original matching numbers (w/fender tag) 1972 Plymouth Duster 340/4sp, with 3.91 gears-SG/posi, Mopar Dual Snorkel hood, 340 only SHARKS TOOTH Grill, Mopar rear wing, new fuel tank, MSD ignition & coil, Holley 750 cfm carb, headers w/Flowmasters. The engine has been slighty modified/built and is VERY STRONG. Its got flawless Dupont base/clear paint thats never seen rain, nice black bench seat interior w/brand new carpet and dash pad, original Hurst Shifter w/stock white Cue Ball shifter knob, detailed trunk and engine plus SHINY new bumpers and very nice Cragar SS mags all around. This car starts/runs/drives/stops very well. FL title in my name. Car is located in NORTH FLORIDA (Tallahassee) just 30 miles south of the GA border. I will be happy to help with any shipping arrangements or any questions you might have. Price reduced to $18500

Attachments

• IMG_3064s.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 1,779
  • IMG_2982small.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 2,193
  • IMG_3058s.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,714
  • IMG_3068s.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_3054s.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 2,040
  • IMG_3004.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,692
  • IMG_2994.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,637
Looks very nice. Price and a few interior pics will help. Good luck with your sale :thumbrig:.

sorry guys, I forgot to list the price which I just reduced! Also included an interior shot.

Do you have the factory Rally wheels, Steering wheel, air cleaner?

No. As I'm sure you know, the wheels are easy to find, as are black steering wheels. These items were missing when I purchased the car, as was the air cleaner.
As I've said before, I will work with someone on this car and try to honestly answer any questions that come up. I am NOT a dealer, but just a retired car guy.
George

Car is still gathering DUST- even with a cover in my garage..........I am keeping it safe and feel like someone is going to really fall in love with this car now that the weather has improved. Looks terrific, runs great- turnkey and ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back