[SOLD] 1972 Duster 340

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
seemed like I saw someone say sorry, bought an orange street rod....must have been mixed up...George
Like I said, I haven't heard from him about not being interested any more. I'm going to pull up his link and see if I can find anything. If it's true, it would have been nice ofhim to contact me and let me know. He has my phone number.

demon jim: Saw the buyer backed out, whats next, your mailbox is again full, tried to send a note; you saw mine a day or so ago. George in Spruce Pine NC
I haven't heard from him today, but the last message I got from him was to say he will be here tomorrow between 2 and 5.
See post 19 above.

See post 19 above.
Post 19 didn't give me any information. I did go look at the conversation we had on Friday. Funny thing, it doesn't show the conversation we had about
See post 19 above.
Post number 19 didn't have any context, just a link to dan the man, which didn't help. Could you send me a screen shot of the message? One thing I did was go back to the conversations I had with biglilred, and noticed the last conversation I had with him is no longer on there. It had his phone number in it, so I'm beginning to think your right. I will update this post when or if he contacts me or shows up. Thanks for the info.

Post 19 didn't give me any information. I did go look at the conversation we had on Friday. Funny thing, it doesn't show the conversation we had about

Post number 19 didn't have any context, just a link to dan the man, which didn't help. Could you send me a screen shot of the message? One thing I did was go back to the conversations I had with biglilred, and noticed the last conversation I had with him is no longer on there. It had his phone number in it, so I'm beginning to think your right. I will update this post when or if he contacts me or shows up. Thanks for the info.
After searching a little more, I found the conversation with him that I was looking for. It has his phone number in it, so I'm gonna ring him up around noon. If he has backed out, I'll update my post.

YES, I dont see that Orange car post anylonger either, thinking maybe it was removed if it was not relevant, but evidently it was not the original buyer you had in mind. Anyway, Im close and you have my contact info. George in Spruce Pine NC

I haven't heard from him today, but the last message I got from him was to say he will be here tomorrow between 2 and 5.
See post #20. IS that the prospective buyer you were talking about? FYI, The photo of his newly purchased orange street rod has been removed.

I called his number and it went to voicemail, so I left him a message that if he was no longer interested, please let me know. Haven't heard back from him yet, so I'm gonna go mow my yard now, and check back at around 5:00 which was the time frame he gave me. I f he doesn't call or show up, next one on the list moves to the top.

It looks like the guy backed out and you were 2nd in line. If you're still interested, holler back at me.
Your mailbox is full. I know it sounds pathetic but I feel like begging you to send me a pm. Doesn't hurt to try lol! Have a heart for a fellow Vol :p

I'll shut up now...

Last edited:
Your mailbox is full. I know it sounds pathetic but I feel like begging you to send me a pm. Doesn't hurt to try lol! Have a heart for a fellow Vol :p

I'll shut up now...
I'm trying to be fair about this. I said in a way earlier post that I would go by the order in which the poster responded. First poster got first shot, then it would go to the second, then third, until someone buys it. I don't have a favorite on here, although being a fellow Vol tugs at my heart strings. I don't know how to empty the mailbox. Does it open back up after I look at a new post?

I had a full box too when I wanted to send you a note, so I figured it out. Go to your 'letter' in upper rt, click on conversations, and now here is the trick, choose LEAVE! No sense, s/be DELETE, but it works and I had to do them each separately.

I called his number and it went to voicemail, so I left him a message that if he was no longer interested, please let me know. Haven't heard back from him yet, so I'm gonna go mow my yard now, and check back at around 5:00 which was the time frame he gave me. I f he doesn't call or show up, next one on the list moves to the top.
Who is "him"?

Last edited:
Who is "him"?
his screen name is badlilred79. When I posted that earlier, I hadn't heard back from him after leaving a voicemail on his phone. He eventually did call me around 4:00pm. He bought a car but if I understood correctly, he just bought it to resale. I told if someone else wants to buy the Duster, I will sell it.

@Mattwood440 or @burrpenick will buy this car. At least I hope one of them does, cause I'm 2 hours away, got a trailer and the money to buy it.....and it's a beautiful drive to get to it! @demonjim ....put me in line, but Matt or George, please save me from myself...lol. :realcrazy:

:thumbsup:
Ive decided to pass, nothing wrong w/the car, and I know you will sell it. Thanks, George

@Mattwood440 or @burrpenick will buy this car. At least I hope one of them does, cause I'm 2 hours away, got a trailer and the money to buy it.....and it's a beautiful drive to get to it! @demonjim ....put me in line, but Matt or George, please save me from myself...lol. :realcrazy:

:thumbsup:
Mattwood has bought the car. Just came to change the status to sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back