-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmsbroker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have my 72 Duster for sale on ebay. It's a real nice solid ride.
Take a look at it and let me know if anyone is interested.
My tel# is listed on ad.
This is not a firesale, I don't need the money, just trying to simplify life a bit and get rid of a few things and I just do not have the time anymore to really enjoy the car the way someone else may. I'm always on the road and when home flying around with kids and baseball tournaments.
I don't pull punches and do not deal in junk! This is a nice car, you couldn't build it for $20k and your labor.

Good luck with the sale.

BTW everyone on this site already understands what it costs to build a Mopar -- that goes without saying.

The real question is whether in these economic conditions you can find someone to buy a car --- period.

Car looks good but on the racy side with a powerglide and 5:13 gears.

I understand we are tough economic times. If this was 5 years ago the car would have been gone in 10 minutes no doubt. It is a bit on the race side, I like them to rumble and be louder...original cars bore me after a while...LOL. tHANKS FOR YOUR LOOKING AT AD, HOPE CAR FINDS A GREAT HOME, ITS A GOOD ONE.

Damn, where was this when I bought mine? I was looking for a 72 or older, but couldn't find one in my price range.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back