-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheapstreet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for bid is a 1972 plymouth duster super stock suspension Drag Car. this vehicle body condition..is SOLID ..it started out as a driving 6 cyl duster twister. with minimal rust in the common areas . drivers side floor board and pass side floor board..it has all the original panels ...just some slight pitting

BODY was cleaned etched and por15 treated when built backin 04. the car was painted in 04..its slick and grabs attention...but its a race car so it has some stone chips. and light scratches here and there....but from 10ft the car looks perfect...it has a super shine. for full disclosure. it has some pitting showing up on the door front corners and some on the rear lower corners...its missing the front windshild moulding. and the factory hood has been re-installed with a factory style scoope...the paint on the hood has some clear coat peeling.the rest of the car is solid as a rock..and in better shape than most any dusters ive seen un restored. PAINT old school style scales on roof and custom airbrushed 70s style panel on the trunk lid.. professionally done..but its on a 7 yr old race car..so expect some light scratches here and there.a tiney ding or two..and some chips...its been cared for so it still looks excellent...

CHASSIS.. its a Professionally build Stock style chassis. 8PT Chromoly roll cage with window net, light weight race seats with G-force belts.It has square tube subframe connectors, a modified factory v8 K frame with factory disc brakes,boxed control arms. with RTS hiem jointed race strut rods .and drag shocks the rear is a Superstock sprung suspension that has been dialed in ..(squared to the chassis with I/C points optimised) the rear is a 8.75 with Moser axles,spool and 4.56 race ring an pinion, green axle bearings with stock drum brakes. the drive shaft is custom aluminum 1350 unit, the trans is shifted via a cheetah gate shifter its a race prepped 727 with low band drum, red clutches and a Trans-brake, the converter is a PTC 5000 converter (9")

ENGINE block is 72 360 casting .030 overboar with factory crankshaft and rods , (these rods have been lightend and polished race prepped) it runs Kb107 pistons flat decked, rotating assy has been internally balanced...it runs a solid flat tappit cam. .455" custom built by Scott Brown. the cylinder heads are Max ported X/J style heads with the T/A offset pushrod modification. and large intake port runners (1.81cc) the heads have been decked and milled to achive a tight quench running 2.02 intake and 1.65 exh valves with offet crane roller rockers. these heads have been "old school ported and built using 70s prostock style technoligy) Intake is an Edelbrock victor single plane with a proform 800cfm holley carb. Ignition is Msd 7al with high rpm chip,lauch rpm control and trans brake rpm control . it runs an Auto Meter Sport Comp memory tach. Fuel system is 8 gal fuel cell with 2 holley black pumps a mallory cartrage filter 1/2 hard fuel lines to twin holley regulators. Runs Moroso elec water pump, with electric fans and factory style 3 core radiator.

Wheels and Tires .. its runs Centerline forged aluminum wheels with moroso front runners and M/T 29x10.5x15 drag slick with bead screws in factory wheel wellsWill pass current Tech inspeciton and the car was dynoed (with different cam at 468 rwhp) currently runs 6.67 1/8th mile ets. 10.54 et 1/4mile current average 60ft launch times are 1.40's has gone 1.39 60fts with different engine combo.that ran nitrous oxide.

The car is a super solid rust free all steel factory style super stock drag car..it runs very consistant it should not disappoint. if you have any questions or would like specific pictures to confirm the condition of this car please email me. at [email protected]

for more pictures go to photo bucket http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad341/cheapstreet/1972 duster/

for video of the car racing [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8iwGhA8KfY&feature=related"]YouTube- 6 second 368" j headed smallblock duster cheapstreetduster[/ame] or [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ZoE-WiQhs"]YouTube- cheapstreet duster at southmountain beats chick[/ame] or [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J6iTAVlj6E&feature=related"]YouTube- cheapstreet duster drag pass 5-30-2010[/ame] or

The Car is located in Acworth Georgia 30102 35 min north of atlanta. 60min south of chatanooga tenn... i can deliver the car up to 800 miles for .50 a mile if the car is prepaid for...

smaller........jpg

013.jpg

dsc00060.jpg

dsc00051.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

$13k
have a standing offer from my neighbor for $10,300
and an out of state guy i am going back and forth with..said he will pay the $13k
but wants more pictures
i am putting more of the car up on photobucket right now
under car interior and trunk ect..

DSCF3079 - Copy.jpg

DSCF3077.jpg

DSCF3088.jpg

DSCF3111.jpg

DSCF3104.jpg

DSCF3101.jpg

DSCF3102.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg

DSCF3099.jpg

DSCF3074.jpg

I can't believe you're selling this!

I've been admiring this car since before I even got my a-body. LOL

Good luck with it. I'm going to see if the money tree started growing again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back