[SOLD] 1972 Road runner, #'s matching Big block Air grabber car, Rotisserie Restored

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanitylost

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Plymouth Road Runner
Engine: 400
Trans: 727 auto
Numbers matching car
Full rotisserie restoration that was done to a VERY high level of quality and detail.
PPG Base clear coat B-5 blue
Blue int, buckets console
Power steering
Power Brakes
Origninal 15x7 Rallyes with new BF Goodrich tires
Build sheet and fender tag
Real N96 Air grabber car
Everything was done as per the build sheet and fender tag with the exception of the 71 style gull wing rear spoiler.
The car recently won Best in Show/Class at Mopars at Englishtown this past August
I have owned the car for just about 3 years now. The paint looks outstanding. Upon taking delivery of the car, there was a chip in the paint on the drivers door below the mirror. I had a pre purchase inspection of the car and it was not noted that the car had it at the time. SO after A LOT of back and fourth and more aggravation then it was worth NOTHING was resolved. The chip is about the size of a pencil eraser. I have a picture of it in the Photobucket link
I was working on filling the chip with paint to be able to have it wet sanded down and polished but unfortunately I do not have the time. Other then that the car is amazing.

The engine and transmission have been rebuilt to factory specs, stock bore, stock pistons. Cam was changed to I think a one size over stock cam, its VERY VERY mild. Intake is a Edelbrock performer with a Holley 780 carb on it, I have the factory intake and carb.

The interior is original not repro. Most plastic pieces in the interior were redyed. Dash board has no cracks, all guages work including the tach. AM/FM Radio was added and yes that works as well. Seats have no rips or holes or loose stiching, still very comfortable.

Air grabber is original, NOT a repro. It works perfectly

15x7 Rallyes are original to the car as well and not repros, only thing repro are the center caps and wheel nuts. I have the old center caps.

3.55 sure grip rear

Dual exhaust with dual cutout valance and the bazooka tips as coded on the fendertag

New gas tank, natural finish

All new brake lines, fuel lines,emergency brake cables.

Overall its a very nicely done car.

Reason for selling, I feel its just time to move on. Since taking ownership I have driven the car MAYBE 1000 miles. Pathetic I know. It just sits in the Garage and thats a shame.
Link to some pictures,
http://s253.photobucket.com/user/jrdart512/library/72 Roadrunner
Price $30k
Cars location is Staten Island NY

PM me here:banghead:

Attachments

• IMG_20140413_160520_350.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 903
  • CIMG0569.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,010
  • CIMG0826.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 870
  • CIMG0453.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 802
  • IMG_20140612_182448_759.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 797
  • IMG_20140612_182509_457.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 805
  • IMG_20140612_182628_801.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 815
Thanks Migs,Thankfully Its not a matter of having to, just a matter of wanting to. Sits in the garage not being used, hope to send her off to someone who will really enjoy it and someone who can appreciate the amount of work the car has undergone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back