Status
Not open for further replies.

thejohnnyguy

Young Gun
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have been restoring this Scamp over a year now and have lately been driving it around town. Engine is a 318 block with 340 X-heads and 340 intake, the cam/crank/bore/stroke is all unknown to me as I never went that far into the engine.

The 904 trans, front disc brakes, front end rebuilt (ball joints, bushings etc.) 8 3/4 rear end with 2.97(I think) open differential. U-Joints were replaced when driveshaft was shortened and balanced.

all new pads/shoes, all new brake hardware in the rear. new tires in the front. new Grant wood grain steering wheel. New Alternator, belts, hoses, rebuilt edelbrock 600 elec. choke carb, cal custom finned valve covers fitted with PCV valve and breather. new pushrods, new brake booster, mopar perf electronic ignition conversion with orange box. rallye rims are in decent shape.

I'm asking $3000 O.B.O. - Title is clean NC title in my name.

If you have any questions please ask and I shall answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks - Johnny
(Pics are coming up soon)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hGbqb9FNE"]YouTube - ‪VID00083‬‏[/ame]

pics

Attachments

• Scamps1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 899
  • Scamps4.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 891
  • Scamps3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 899
  • Scamps5.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 891
if you dont mind, why you sellin the scamp?

Good deal btw.
I'm selling it because I am forced to move soon and where I'm moving to I would be unable to take it with me. The only other option is to park it at my parents house an hour away where it would be subjected t the weather and would slowly get worse and worse... I'de rather sell it to someone who will take care of it.

Any pics of inside the trunk?

Here's the inside of the trunk, I did not do much to it. The tape is covering up a few small holes so that exhaust fumes do not travel in to the car.

Attachments

• trunk1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 639
  • trunk2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 616
  • trunk3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 612
  • trunk4.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 611
  • trunk5.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 616
Status