-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowdog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for 1972 Plymouth Scamp Front and rear bumpers. Same year Valiant and Duster for the front and 1970 Dart for the rear should work as well.
I am also looking for a stock or aftermarket am/fm stereo that will fit in original location that's in good working condition.
I need prices including shipping to 88201 zip.
Thanks.
SD

I have a very nice duster/ scamp front bumper for sale ( no jack slots). Chrome is very good for an original bumper. Nice for a driver. 175.00 plus shipping. I can send a pic. if needed, if you give me your email address. Duster rear bumpers are not the same as a scamp, only the front bumper is the same. John

I have a decent aftermarket AM/FM cassette radio from Sears. I took it out of a 73 Dart along with the speakers. I tested it and it plays very well with the left and right speakers changing as you balance them. The cassette also plays very well. The wiring instructions are on the top of the housing so it’s easy to hook up. I’d like to get $20 for the radio and both speakers, plus $11.35 for the USPS medium flat rate box shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1534.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 235
I have this one with the bumperettes if its what your looking for $100 but i don't know how to ship lg stuff,let me know if interested and I will see what I can do

bumper2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

I have a decent aftermarket AM/FM cassette radio from Sears. I took it out of a 73 Dart along with the speakers. I tested it and it plays very well with the left and right speakers changing as you balance them. The cassette also plays very well. The wiring instructions are on the top of the housing so it’s easy to hook up. I’d like to get $20 for the radio and both speakers, plus $11.35 for the USPS medium flat rate box shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

PM sent
Thanks
SD

I have this one with the bumperettes if its what your looking for $100 but i don't know how to ship lg stuff,let me know if interested and I will see what I can do

bumper2.jpg

bumper1.jpg

I think you have a 1973 Scamp bumper...from what I have reserched its not interchangeable....Unless anyone out there knows different....any help out there???
Thanks,
SD

I was just going by the pic dominantmopar showed me,Yes it is off a supposed 73 Scamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back