Status
Not open for further replies.

blu340dart

MoBro. Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 72 340 manual thermoquad for sale. The number is 6138. I bought this carb off the shelf at a buddies auto parts store back in the 80's. It was a rebuilt unit and still has the rebuild sticker on it. I used it on a few different cars and it worked great. The last time I put it on a motor about 5 years ago it was running a little rich so it probably needs some cleaning and tuning but still worked. $175 plus shipping from Michigan or pick it up. Thanks!!

Attachments

• TQ carb.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 399
  • TQ carb numbers.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 393
I will go $150 on this after being questioned and going out to check it out better. The idle adjust screw has been changed to a bolt with a lock nut and trying to jar my memory I think the screw was stuck so I had the bolt put in. It doesnt have an effect on the working part but more so the original look. I still stand by the original post that it was in fact a good working carb. Thanks.

i have not heard a reply to my message not sure you got it i will buy this for the 150 if it is still available i know this is kinda a old post so i am guess it has been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back