Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here is an antenna assembly that was removed from a 1974 Valiant, but I do believe it fits a variety of applications from 1972 and later. The bezel is nice, the mast is nice and the wire is good. I did not remove the bezel to remove this from the car because I didnt want to scar it up, so that is up to the buyer to get it apart!!

My price is $25.00 plus shipping from zip code 48169. As usual, message with any questions, and include your zip if you're interested in a shipping quote!! Enjoy all, Geof

Attachments

• 100_4829.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 100_4830.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 207
Hey, if this goes to 74DartSwinger360 without the antenna mast, I'm actually interested in ONLY the antenna mast, so you wouldn't be stuck with that! Mine is badly bent. Let me know, thanks!

amazing ....i never knew there was a difference between 72+ and 71- ....to me they all looked the same

There's several different bezel designs. I'm not sure what else if anything is different, and I'm not sure what the year splits are, but I know 68 is different than 72 for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back